Monday, April 11, 2011

What Did Discobolus Reveal About Greek Values

What do you dream when one works with Layla

DREAM: 'm at sea and I have to do some research on sharks, but sharks are VERY dangerous and it makes me scared to death, then it strikes me that I can do is examine indicators that tell me as are the sharks (or whatever I have to investigate), any thing, but do not have to be contact with the sharks. And it occurs to me!: Make the search for "shark" in PubReminer, and see what are the words most associated with "shark" in the literature because so I can know what indicators to consider to do my research of sharks . Solved!
I woke up really happy:)
(Teresita)

Lalo:
OBJECTIVE: Make a dream into a reality. (We BioGeek's,)
MATERIAL AND METHOD: I (Edd) I made the query in PubReminer, I focused only on mesh, ti_ab_mh_rn words) and country (for which there are more accidents on [ inference].)

RESULTS: PubReminer shows off the list of words, mesh and nation. The most commonly used words are the ways of classifying shark genome sequence, metabolism, etc. The top countries are the United States, United Kingdom, Japan and Australia (obviously, all oceans, livelihoods, food and / or accidents.)

DISCUSSION: PubMed biomedical research only, no area of \u200b\u200bEcology and Resources (although it would be good [PubRec]). We found no risk INID Pubmed. What we can confirm it is in the country (even in the movies that show) where sharks are more abundant (studies and accidents).

CONCLUSIONS:
1. Teresita, for a start
2. We are in the wrong base.

Graaaciiiiaaas Lalo! :) N_n

0 comments:

Post a Comment