Sunday, January 13, 2008

Trade Between Pokemon Crystal And Silver Vba

ArtCombo. Begins this year

My third dream, after I finished writing this fanfic, not to mention a decent translation for my friend Fox =)

I feel that I can not make much progress this year. I just came from Argentina, and next week will on again heading south. I will be out for three weeks.

I'll probably have two or three weeks after returning to write. Enough to finish the first chapter and start the second. I hope


ARTCOMBO
hopes to be a picture album in progress. From its beginnings as sketches, working lines, colors and finishes.

famous Perhaps when you post x). Maybe. If I become famous

xD oh yeah ....
At least in my career, so good. I won the "Best Architectural Design" this year. I was surprised, had older students on the payroll I never thought I would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment